Our office presents seminars all over the country to both criminal defense and immigration attorneys, as well as law students, legal workers and other individuals interested in the field. We use modern interactive adult educational techniques, to multiply many times over the amount of information participants retain. Our seminars are very highly regarded — our March 2011 national seminar on post-conviction claims of ineffective assistance of counsel after Padilla, received an average of well above 4.5 on a "5 = Excellent" scale. All of our seminars are CLE accredited in California. To find out more about our upcoming seminars, please select a seminar below.
We will be holding a seminar the day before the AILA Conference
June 18, 2019
National Immigration Project
Join NIPNLG and Norton Tooby in Orlando for the Annual Pre-AILA Crimes and Immigration CLE
Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Barry University - Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
6441 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32807
Registration and Coffee - 8:15 am to 9:00 am
CLE - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
This annual seminar is famous for offering many state-of-the-art solutions to criminal immigration problems in a one-day seminar. Come to Orlando a day early before the AILA Annual Conference, which will begin Wednesday, June 19, 2019 at 9 a.m.
NOTE: This year the Crimes CLE is taking place on Tuesday instead of Wednesday. Please plan accordingly!
- $175.00 - Legal Worker/Non-Profit/Student before May 31st
- $200.00 - Legal Worker/Non-Profit/Student on or after May 31st
- $250.00 - Current Members of NIPNLG, NLG, or Minority Bar Association before May 31st
- $275.00 - Current Members of NIPNLG, NLG, or Minority Bar Associations on or after May 31st
- $300.00 - Private Attorney before May 31st
- $325.00 - Private Attorney on or after May 31st
Norton will be participating in all of the seminars.